',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',CATENANUOVA.COM esiste da 24 anni e 2 mesi.... ;-) * Forum Online da 17 Anni, 5 Mesi, 3 Settimane .

• 0 voto(i) - 0 media
il più bel film che avete visto.
Incomincio Io.Per me il più bel film assoluto che ho visto è , Giuseppe venduto dai fratelli.
un saluto a voi tutti.
Salvo G
  Cita messaggio
il più bel film è sicuramente quello di certa gente che fa di tutto per rendersi ridicola... :-)
  Cita messaggio
Che vuoi dire? Che sono ridicolo.
Ciao
Salvo G
  Cita messaggio
Non ho detto che sei ridicolo... non mi sto riferendo a te...
Ma a quelli che senza volere, vogliono fare i furbi..
e nella vita i furbi vanno avanti per poco tempo... poi chissà...
magari vanno avanti per anni e poi alla fine non si sa come gli succede sempre
qualcosa di spiacevole... sarà giustizia divina ? boh.... a voi la risposta....
  Cita messaggio
Silvio mi devi scusare se ho pesato malle.Ma ti ringrazio di avermi risposto.Ciao e buona domenica.
Salvo G
  Cita messaggio
[quote=salvo]
Silvio mi devi scusare se ho pensato malle.Ma ti ringrazio di avermi risposto.Ciao e buona domenica.
Salvo G
  Cita messaggio
My organization is so elated that I found unexpectedly this blog! Not just has it mentioned a lot seriously rewarding for everybody in stipulations of gaining knowledge about details on a variation of subject matter, yet it's already been a distinctive way in my situation to engage with some other everyone exactly who foster related pursuits. I have stumbled upon so several worthwhile ideas and strategies in this article which all have sincerely upgraded me throughout my day-to-day every day, and i will not hold out to convey this web site by way of my buddies. Besides, I understand that they could worth all of their treasured resources that a majority of they may be glad to know there is this place and. I'm going to truly be re-examining this online store time and time again yet again, as there does exist for good a specific thing unexpected and thrilling to reveal. cheers for developing a very first-class podium, and I could not hold to communicate this useful resource with my comrades. I have a clue that they'll benefit all the appreciated statistics that in a position to locate right here besides. I will unquestionably be re-exploring this web-page over and over again once more, as you will discover without fail something absorbing and revitalizing to come upon. Warm regards for making such an impressive stand!

I am exceedingly grateful for uncovering this web pages, since it it has as long as me with unparalleled training and resources which I can make use of in my subjective and experienced life. I could obviously be broadcasting the word just about this outstanding web page to my relations and will persevere to revisit to it consistently additional tools.
If you want to know more info on this one subject matter explore my very own web page: Wedding Videographer in Shenandoah Virginia behind Harrisonburg, VA
  Cita messaggio